Admission to Graduate Courses
The minimum qualification for admission is passing in 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent qualifying examination from an institution recognized by State/Central Government with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology as one of the optional subjects. English as one of the language of study is compulsory. There are minimum marks fixed for entrance test. Hence all candidates who have taken the entrance test will find a place in the merit list as per their performance.
- Pass in 2nd PUC/12th std/Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and a minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biologoy/Electronics/Computer Science. (40% for SC,ST,Cat-1,2A,2B,3A and 3B category candidates.)
- Candidates must pass CET Exam.
- Two years Pre-University Course examinations conducted by Karnataka State Pre-University Board.
- Two Year Intermediate examinations conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Board or any other equivalent examination thereto.
- Candidates who have completed Diploma with Minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the final year examination are also eligible to take the admission for the course.
- In case of SC / ST students, the minimum percentage of marks for admission is relaxed by 10 %
- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Programming / Computer Science / Computer Application as one of the subject at the 10+2 of the Degree level.
Note: All admissions are subject to the approval from the affiliated university and the Govt. of Karnataka.